Reply To: PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected

Home Forums The Virtual Experience PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected Reply To: PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected

MaryStanish
Participant

Hi Kristen,

It was more of a relief to see the reality. And things are really looking up as I have another potentially 9 company calling me in for an in-person interview next Tuesday. Their location is slightly better and they’re a company that makes a software integrated with the software my company makes. So I’m somewhat familiar with their things already. And they were much clearer on the type of flexibility I can expect.

My weird downside is that they’d want me to start 10/10 which would not give me two weeks’ notice time which I would sorely need. And…I’m not sure if their company has a Halloween party planned. I’ve been working on my costume for nearly 6 months (my thriver side and passion) and my friends don’t really have parties much anymore. (At least not adult parties. XD) I do love working on costumes but I also like an event to wear it at. 🙁 Hopefully, I can find something.