Reply To: PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected

Home Forums The Virtual Experience PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected Reply To: PPVE Grads – Share your updates & stay connected

Rachel East

Ooh I love that your burned the old negative stuff, Karisa! That’s such a fun, powerful way to release old energetic junk. And I also love that you made my message your wallpaper, though I’m sure it isn’t the prettiest wallpaper you’ve ever had, lol! I’m sure it gets the job done though. 😉 I think having faith, especially when things are taking forevvvvver to work out, is one of the biggest pieces of heavy lifting that we do as humans. Actually, I just got an email from a former client who did the PPVE 2 years ago, and she was super excited to tell me that she starts her 10/10 dream position later this month, and that even though it took a long time she’s REALLY glad she waited and didn’t give up hope. Not saying it has to take that long for everyone, but I thought it was cool that she didn’t have any regrets about the process, and is glad things worked out the way they did. Just a little example that other people are going through this too, and that it does work out! 🙂